Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dying

I am so poorly! the flu has got me and i have been in bed for three days so far. I have survived on lemsips and lucozade because food has pushed me over the edge (i have had two bowls of cornflakes though!) i have nearly fainted twice on visits to the loo so i have resorted to holding it in for as long as possible ( unnecessary info) i have missed lindsey's gig, hope street christmas do and will also miss Altru xmas party. I am hardly ever ill especially not to the point where i cannot get out of bed and it has made me think a lot about my future. I want to live on my own but what if i get ill, cannot get out of bed, cannot feed myself etc etc. What if i have an accident and am lying naked on the floor for week before anyone finds me ( am guessing that is a falling out of shower scenario) i like being on my own and being independent but that does not mean i want to end up half eaten by a labrador and drowning in my own urine before anyone notices i was ever ill, does all this make any sense? am delirious from medication...

3 comments:

Ellen Loudon said...

These are very important questions to ask...sorry to hear you have been so ill. The thought of your naked dying body lying on the floor of a lonely flat in Toxteth will haunt me tonight. Please live with as many people as possible! xxxx

Stephen Donnan said...

Oooo-er!

Hope you're all better for 2007.

S

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

thank you very much. I am