Friday, January 12, 2007

Warehouse party

My new friend Eddie who i have recently started working with is the organiser of large scale warehouse parties in the pool! she is also on the warehouse party network for manc and down south etc. The next one is gonna be huge it's on valentines day and will be on vauxhall road. Apparently warehouse parties have really advanced they have loo's nowadays and a bar and security etc! Eddie's parties are well known and hundreds go. the whole of the lunch are going to go to the valentines one. Am not quite sure if it is a good idea for me to get involved with this scene! it could all go pear shaped for me. I am secretly hoping i will hate it and be too cold etc!Check it out on www.myspace.com/warehouseparty

1 comment:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

I shall and i will! there is no 'hay day'. I am CRAZY COOL TOTALLY WILD i have you know!
and in response to eliott i have no new fella. He wants to be but my hands are praise hands nowadays and i was not impressed with him placing them on his crotch.x