Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christian christmas


I am getting really scared about christmas! the first of december is just around the corner and it is dawning on me that i don't really know what to do this christmas or how i am suppose to feel. It is my first christmas as a christian but the build up feels the same.Misery because i genuinely hate christmas! Am sure it should feel different this year and will do nearer the time but i don't know what the christian christmas code of conduct is. Am getting a bit confused with it all!
When are the services? what are they like? it's christmas and i like a drink but i feel i should be more Jesus and less Gin this year. I want to watch a nativity play too!

2 comments:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

How many times did i say christmas!

Ellen Loudon said...

...a lot. I know all about your concerns...I go through the same quandry every year. xxxx