Thursday, November 23, 2006

Good news..Hurray!

I have just found out i have got excepted on the screen writers course with first take! It is for diverse voices and is going on in whole of the north west. Competition was fierce but if it is Gods plan i guess no one can get in your way. There is still a competiton angle even though i have been excepted because only a third of the scripts get excepted to be made into the films which are then passed onto festivals etc. I not that bothered to be honest though! just glad to be able to work with cool people. I think now i have to spend next few weeks developing the idea for the script i pitched on my application and interview. I will keep you up to date.

6 comments:

Ellen Loudon said...

congratulations. You must have had some very talented tutors at uni! xxx

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Yeah! Helen newhall was fantastic.............

Jason said...

Am sure it was the inspiration of your fellow students that did it to be honest claire! Jx

Jason said...

Well Done I forgot too say!

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Am pretty sure it is the talents that God has given me!! let him take all the credit.

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

Forgot to say my first session was yesterday and it is actually quite difficult!x