Thursday, November 23, 2006

Smoking






As i was going to bed last night i noticed just how tight and wheezy my chest was. The reason being is that i have been in the Philharmonic a.k.a. 'the office' every night since sunday. Obviously i have been smoking. Not huge amounts but even five a night is so much more than i am used to. I just find is really diffficult when am there because everyone smokes (The drinking does not help my will power either!) Hope street ltd is now a non smoking building so that has made things a litttle bit easier. I am sure my health has deteriorated by a rapid rate since sunday. I feel as if am going to get a cold any minute. Maybe it is psychological? i just feel more susceptible to illnesss because i have been smoking. I am writing this as a reminder of how rubbish i feel.

5 comments:

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

I am out again tonight with deb from cell, she does not smoke so that shall be easier. We are starting off in the egg but i might suggest somewhere like wetherspoons as i think the whitechapel one is non smoking!

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

I also need to point out that my face has come out with loads of spots his morning. seven i have counted. Four very angry ones that have formed a patch on my chin.It is nothing to do with my hormones so i am blaming it on smoking!

Ellen Loudon said...

I haven't had a fag since I started at my new training and I feel much better...less spots, less chest pains. I can recommend not smoking! xxx
Your spots don't sound very attractive...perhaps you should stay in the house!?

Jason said...

Well it’s about time I have been saying for years that it’s horrible, smelly etc and that you can’t afford it! Give up the ghost. Am not sure about the spots though are you sure your washing your face! JX

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

I am struggling but it is simply because i have been going out every night. I am going to invest some prayer into it. It worked last time then i got to cocky and stopped praying about it. Yes i do wash my face Jase, wat's your excuse! x