Sunday, November 19, 2006

Am a celebrity...get me outta here!



I am absolutely loving 'am a celebrity... get me outta here!' I know it is really sad but i love it so. Last night was the best with David guest flirting, moaning and announcing he is 'madder than shit' then we had the former BBC newsreader Jan Leeming admitting to 'squatting' in the jungle and gushing all over Toby Anistis. I know it is just going to get better and better however with it on every night it is a restriction on your life. Can i also just add that i am disguisted that those Macdonald brothers are still in Xfactor when my personal favorite the unconventionals got voted out first week!

5 comments:

Ellen Loudon said...

Hey, missed yur TV appearance the other day. How did you get on? How are the reviews?

Ellen Loudon said...

why am I listed as yur second favourite person - after my husband!? What is going on?

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

My Tv appearance provoked me to give myself 'a good telling off' when I was at the studio I feel that i spent most of my time judging people. I know it's hard not to because peoples extremeties are on display but i was also doing it with people in the audience. God woke me up when I was seeing myself on the screen amoungst these people realising there is no difference between us at all.

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

You were listed as my first and obviously you went in first but it seems the more people i add the futher you get down the list. This in no way represents the way i feel for you in real life. In the words of Bruce Forsyth of strictly come dancing fame 'you are my favorite, don't tell the others'

St. Claire of Toxteth said...

I have no words.........

you on line now? MSN?