Monday, November 20, 2006

Unsure about new Job??

I am starting a new job tomorrow with a publishing house in liverpool. They publish educational books on racism, anti bullying and drug awareness. I have met the people who i will be working with and they all seem lovely and friendly etc and the job's good ( and urgently needed!) but something is unsettling to me about it. For some reason I am visually reminded of a wolf in sheeps clothing everytime I think about this job. I don't feel personally threatened or fearful about it but something isn't right and i know it. I cannot work out what it is. I assure you it isn't nerves or anything like that associated with starting a new job it's something i feel i am yet to find out and will be challenged by. I would really appreciate prayer on the matter and also on whether or not to continue applying for other jobs. I have two more interviews coming up which means i would have to take days off from a job i have only just started (which isn't too good)
I am in a bit of a pickle! wise words, scriptures, anything would be helpful.

1 comment:

Ellen Loudon said...

a new job? How? When?
Go back to the reason you applied for the job in the first place...has this changed?
I need more info!!!!
xxx
ps something on my blog about big bibles will cheer you up.